Every year top genealogists give a full day of lectures sponsored by the BCG, the Board for Certifying Genealogists. This year, the lectures will be given on Friday, October 19th. There is always great information. I strongly recommend the lectures. Register for free for each lecture on the Legacy Family Tree Webinars website.
This year’s topics:
• 9:00-10:00 a.m. MDT – “Past Conflict Repatriation: The Role of Genealogists and Methodology in Fulfilling Our Nation’s Promise,” by Jeanne Larzalere Bloom, CG
• 10:30-11:30 a.m. MDT – “Deeper Analysis: Techniques for Successful Problem Solving,” by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL
• 1:00-2:00 p.m. MDT – “John Jacob Kramer: Case Study of Mistaken Identity among Revolutionary War Soldiers”, by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG, CGL
• 2:15-3:15 p.m. MDT – “Using Indirect and Negative Evidence to Prove Unrecorded Events,” by Thomas W. Jones, PhD, CG, CGL
• 3:30-4:30 MDT – “The Discriminating Genealogist: Telling Good Evidence from Bad,” by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL